Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchange Policy
We accept returns and exchanges within 45 days of your order arriving at your door.
Please make sure that your shoes haven’t been contaminated with pathogens or bodily fluids if you plan on returning them. We cannot accept returns on shoes that have been worn to work. That means your test-run should be at home!
Of course, our first priority is your satisfaction with the product. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns, please contact us here.
Are you local to the Portland, Oregon area? You can exchange or return in person at our Slabtown HQ. Just make an appointment at this link and we'll see you soon!
How to Make it Happen
- Start your exchange here: Happy Returns
- Select "e-gift card" to claim your exchange.
- For pre-orders, exchanges will come in the form of an e-gift card to be used when standard fulfillment opens in early January. Note that exchange orders will receive priority on new stock.
- Start your return here: Happy Returns
- Send your items back through the mail, or drop them at a local Happy Returns Return Bar–– find your nearest location here.
- If you opt to send your items back: you'll receive a return shipping label. You'll print and affix that label to your package, then drop the package off at your nearest FedEx or USPS location!
- If you opt to return at a Return Bar: bring your order into the location most convenient for you, pull up the QR code from Happy Returns, and staff will take care of the rest.
- Refunds are processed once the shipment is scanned by the carrier.
Got a question? We've got an answer. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions Page.