Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchange Policy
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of your order arriving at your door.
All returned shoes must be in new condition. We reserve the right to refuse shoes that are damaged, dirty, or otherwise in worn condition.
Please try your shoes on at home, in a carpeted area if possible. Do not return shoes that have been worn out of the house, especially if they have been worn in a clinical setting.
If you think that the product you received may be defective, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
Are you local to the Portland, Oregon area? You can exchange or return in person at our Slabtown HQ. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you an appointment!
How to Make it Happen
- Start your exchange here: Happy Returns.
- If your preferred size is not currently available, you can opt for an e-gift card and sign up to be notified via email when your size is back in stock. We cannot make guarantees on when sizes will be restocked.
- If you ordered a limited edition colorway, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to exchange for the same colorway. Similarly, if you are hoping to exchange any Twelves for another pair in a limited edition colorway, we cannot guarantee that stock will be available. Limited edition colorways will not be restocked once they sell out.
- Start your return here: Happy Returns.
- Send your items back through the mail, or drop them at a local Happy Returns Return Bar–– find your nearest location here.
- If you opt to send your items back: you'll receive a return shipping label. You'll print and affix that label to your package, then drop the package off at your nearest FedEx or USPS location!
- If you opt to return at a Return Bar: bring your order into the location most convenient for you, pull up the QR code from Happy Returns, and staff will take care of the rest.
- Refunds are processed once the shipment is scanned by the carrier.
Got a question? We've got an answer. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions Page.