Terms & Conditions
BALA Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at weareBALA.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). Any attempt by a Referrer to refer his/herself will make the Referrer no longer eligible to participate in the program whatsoever, in addition to any other legal remedies we may have available to us.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order of a pair of Twelve shoes on the BALA website.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $20 coupons. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your Referral Rewards to any other person or account.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. BALA’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses or legal entities for affiliate lead generation as determined in BALA’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from BALA’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. BALA reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- No Warranties. BALA makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to the Refer-A-Friend program including any (i) warranty of merchantability, (ii) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, (iii) warranty of title, or (iv) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party, whether express or implied in any way.
- Limitation of Liability. BALA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss of use, revenue or profit, diminution of value, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, exemplary, special or punitive damages whether arising out of breach of contract, tort or otherwise, regardless of whether such damage was foreseeable. In no event shall BALA’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to these terms exceed the aggregate amounts paid to BALA pursuant to the applicable order confirmation in the 12-month period preceding the event giving rise to such claim.